Ghost Photographs from the GRS Collection
Fake or Explainable "Ghost Photos"
Photographs in this section either have a natural explanation or are deliberate forgeries.
For Those Submitting Ghost Photographs, Please Read!
1. We are not currently interested in looking at or analyzing orb photographs taken with digital cameras as there are just too many natural explanations for them.
2. All photographs submitted for analysis must be in either .jpg, .gif or .bmp, but not zipped files or other extensions! They should also be sent as an email attachment to your email and not embedded within.
3. Photographs should be accompanied by text indicating, type of camera and film used, weather conditions, why the photograph was taken in the first place and any other relevant information. Without this an accurate analysis cannot be conducted.
4. If you are sending your pictures for analysis via snail mail using the United States Postal Service and you wish to have your photographs returned, you must include a large self-addressed stamped envelope with sufficient postage and your request to have it returned. If you have an email address, include that.
5. Analysis will be conducted as quickly as possible as there may be many other photographs that I'm currently analyzing at the time of receiving yours, so please be patient!
6. I am a believer that spirits can indeed be photographed but I've actually seen very few pictures that are "paranormal". If I, in MY opinion, regard the image(s) you submit to be not paranormal but an alternative natural explanation, please remember that you did ask for MY opinion and while it may not always be correct or what you want to hear, remember you did ask for MY opinion. I don't believe that anyone is truly an expert in deciphering the difference between ghost and non-ghost photographs but since I've been looking at such photographs for over 25 years and have written a book on spirit photography, I feel I am somewhat qualified to make a judgment on most photographs sent to me.
7. If you would like to have your picture posted to my website, please indicate in your email or letter. Also include whether or not you wish your real name and/or email used so that others might email you with their comments. Without your permission, I cannot legally post pictures to my site.
8. I can also give you my opinion on audio and video clips provided they are sent in either .wav, .mp3, .mpg, .mpeg, or .avi formats.
9. Please read the three articles below before you submit your photographs as they might explain what you have and they've been highly researched by Troy Taylor and I. Thank you!
10. Send your photographs to: email@example.com
Note: The photographs and articles in this section are copyrighted material and cannot be used, copied or inserted in another website without the written permission of Dale Kaczmarek and the Ghost Research Society under penalty of law!
Legal disclaimer from the Author, Publisher & Webmaster: Although Ghost Research Society, Dale Kaczmarek, and all that may be affiliated with this entire website have carefully researched all sources to insure the accuracy of the information contained on this entire website; we assume no responsibility for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions. If your picture that you hold sole copyright to, website or any information thereof is listed on this website and you want to update or have it deleted, please email me. Picture copyright will be properly handled by our corporate attorney. Please get permission to visit any location if need be and OBSERVE all NO TRESPASSING signs. Respect the places you visit and investigate.
Ghost Research Society (www.ghostresearch.org)
© 1998/2012 Dale Kaczmarek. All rights reserved.
Web site created by Dale Kaczmarek